of Noreen Masaki
- 2005 Lapidary Certificate - by The Southern and Eastern African Mineral Centre (SEAMIC) & FREE-FORM Artists.
- 2006 Gemmology Certificate - by SEAMIC
- 2006 Lapidary Instructor Certificate - by SEAMIC & FREE-FORM Artists.
- 2009 Bachelor of Commerce by Open University of Tanzania (OUT).
- 2012 Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at Open University of Tanzania (OUT)
- 2012 Jewelry Manufacturing Certificate - by FREE-FORM Artists.
- 2013 Accredited Jewelry Professional - by Gemmological Istitute of America (GIA)
- 2006 - 2012 Employed in the function of lapidary Instructor at SEAMIC as full time activity.
- 2008 - 2012 Responsible for the lapidary classroom at SEAMIC as full time activity.
- 2011 - 2012 Guide to mining areas for SEAMIC students.
- 2012 Visit of several Mineral or Jewelry shows (Tucson USA / Basel World, Lausanne and Luzern in Switzerland)
- 2012 Accomplished intensive classes in jewelry manufacturing at FREE-FORM Artists.
- 2012 Visit of a historical water powered cutting workshop in Idar Oberstein, Germany.
- 2012 Founded the "Lapidary Training Centre" in Dar-es-Salaam Tanzania on September.
- 2013 Exploration of new gemstone mines in Tanzania.
- 2013 Visit of a modern diamond cutting workshop in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 2014 Exploration of an alluvial Jade deposits in Switzerland.
- 2014 Goldwashing experience at the Orbe river in Switzerland.
- 2015 Visit of St. Marie-aux-mines mineral show in France.
- 2016 Visit of the Munich Mineral Show in Germany.
- 2017 Training of lapidary instructors at VETA Shinyanga.
- 2018 Exploration of the concave faceting technique on the Ultra-Tec fantasy machine.
- 2019 Concept and realisation of a 10 week lapidary instructor class in Dar-es-Salaam.
- 2019 Collaboration with SIFODI Association and Dr. Denis Mukwebe foundation.
References, training centers and institutions, where I completed my training
© Copyright photos by Noreen Masaki